Rising: teaser trailer Rising: teaser trailer

nice but

well it looks cool and all... it's just that the idea of a secret research facility turning someone into a weapon who then uses this powers to take revenge on those who did this to him and probably become some superhero or something afterwards... well it is used quite often.
But that doesn't necessarly mean you can't make a good series out of it, we'll see.

RIP GUS RIP GUS

MUSIC!

what's the song called?

k3ltr0n responds:

disappearance of miku hatsune

Do A Barel Roll! Do A Barel Roll!

STARFOX!!!!!

yeah1

Santa Run 2 Santa Run 2

WHOA that moose attakcing you comes straight from the mcKids nes game!!! (look at the "head things" it's a moose)

whileworking responds:

Haha yeah, had to google it but it's similar indeed! But this one is a reindeer! :D

Hacker vs Hacker Hacker vs Hacker

played this game long ago and began to play it again recently. its still great and addicting and fun. i love the graphics and the gameplay. but one thing you should change are the way all the antiviruses look when upgraded, there are many which change so slightly you have to look very closely to see if they are upgraded, and in real time strtategy you shouldnt have to check them one by one

Potato The Destroyer Potato The Destroyer

sorry not an actual rating but as it is it doesn't work. also fix that you can't click anywhere on the start screen without following a link

Kcori responds:

Sorry about my website coming up when you click the title screen. I was in a rush during the final minutes of the competition and had to make it really quickly. I forgot that you had to click on the Flash applet to give it focus, and it's super annoying when a tab opens up unexpectedly. I updated it so it only opens when you click on the url at the bottom.

What do you mean that it doesn't work though?

[Rough] Voice Demo [Rough] Voice Demo

MARINA!!!

yeah you got some song of mischief makers in it :D

uh and by the way good voice acting ;)

snowfender responds:

thanks for commenting! =)

Final Fantasy: Rinoa Final Fantasy: Rinoa

I am not trying to criticize you skill or anything, but I think this looks nothing like her. Well maybe you didn't intend to.